Right, I'm going to release an Alpha Hardware test soon but I have a couple of loose ends to tidy up first. Thought I'd better jot down the outstanding things before I forget them. Not all of these are to be done before I upload a download thought!
- Fix map reading bug when running in 16bit mode
- Add a "loading" message when loading in a map
- Add a "Game Over" message when you die
- Add a time limit
- Work out a better way to display health, time etc.
- "Stun" the ants for a short while when you jump on them :)
- Upload file for people to download.
- Add the person you're supposed to be rescuing, thus adding a point to the whole game
- Add grenades so you can fend the ants off, this will stun them for a long time, but not kill them.
- Allow you to change maps from within the game rather than the .ini file
- Add an optional .ini file for each map so you can set the timelimit
I think that'll do for the moment.