Saturday, January 15, 2005

Well gosh this is painful.

Now you see why, you should always do stuff for yourself and not other people. And never, ever, put dates and time to things.

Because I haven't had a chance to work on Ant Attack as much as I have wanted to, I've let myself become guilty for not doing it. And then fear coming to the blog because it'll remind me how I've not done stuff I said I would do.

Anyway, I've gotten over that now, even if it's just to say, "not done anything this week" :)

On a slightly different side, I'm starting a job in Febuary, which involves sitting on a train for 40mins each way. Great I thought, that'll be an hour I get to myself to code each day. Well yes and no, yes in that I can code. No in that I can't test it. Blitz3D (or normal Blitz) for that matter don't seem to want to work on a Tablet PC, even "Hello World".

The second you try to run something it just hangs around. I think this is because a Tablet PC's display can be in two modes, landscape and portrait, so when it reports it's screen resolution it may be tagging an extra bit of info on the end that throws Blitz, i.e. "1024*768, 32bit, landscape", where the last orientation part confused it.

Ah well, I'll see if I can get an update that fixes it.

1 Comments:

At 6 June 2013 at 04:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other informative web site. The place else may I get that type
of information written in such a perfect method? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

my blog :: life insurance San Diego

 

Post a Comment

<< Home